philosophy.gif (698 bytes)
The Bunting Construction Corporation stands for quality building at competitive prices. This philosophy stems from our dedication to excellence. Because of this dedication, we enjoy an outstanding reputation and satisfied customers. We invite you to talk to our previous customers and inquire about our past performance and craftsmanship. We believe our customers and our product are our best references and that our craftsmanship is our distinguishing trademark.
Since it's beginning in 1971, Bunting Construction Corporation has grown from a two man organization, generating $150,000.00 in revenue to a plus fifty person corporation building all types of residential, commercial, and industrial projects. Bunting built projects can be found across the Delmarva Penninsula from Nassawadox, Virginia to Lewes, Delaware. Bunting's construction staff is capable of handling projects ranging from single family dwellings to multistory motel and condominium projects. In terms of total volume, commercial projects account for 25% of total revenue, 25% townhouse & condominium projects with the remaining 50% derived from single family homes.
Today, Bunting Construction is regarded as one of the most progressive builders on the Eastern Shore. The Bunting organization employs upwards of 50 people in its construction division. As general contractors, Bunting Construction is responsible for overall management of each project from land clearing and sitework to the finished product. This is accomplished by assigning a skilled and experienced Bunting Superintendent to each job, ensuring the utmost in quality control.

 

Quality | Competitive | Service | Reputation | Contact Us |
Employee Email

This site designed and hosted by Response Computer Group.








Bunting Construction Corporation
32996 Lighthouse Rd.
Selbyville, DE 19975

C. Coleman Bunting, Jr,
President

302-436-5124
Phone

302-436-4668
Fax

You are visitor number:

 

Bunting Construction Corporation BBB Business Review